Editors' Award for Sustainability Initiative of the Year
Achieving the Net Zero target by 2030 alongside meeting other UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) will require true commitment and creativity from the Nutra community. Not a single player should stay behind. Editors' Award for Sustainability Initiative of the Year will reward those undertaking novel sustainability-driven initiatives in Europe that will deliver impact towards meeting SDGs.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A development that means the use of nutritional ingredient(s) are possible in new food or beverage format(s)
- A novel or innovative delivery system that meets a consumer need or trend
- Solid scientific evidence for the product’s claims Commercial success, including evidence of retailer and consumer interest and any other accolades won
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click to download
Entries for the NutraIngredients Editors' Award for Sustainability Initiative of the Year need to be a sustainbility-driven initiative based in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for 2024.
- Once all entries are received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- Our 2024 finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2024.
- Our 2024 winners will be announced during an awards' presentation in Geneva on the Wednesday, 15th May 2024.