Nutrition Research Project
Research and development are at the heart of everything done in the nutrition industry. Sound science is a must to back up product claims and inform business decisions.
This category rewards the best game-changing nutrition research projects that push the boundaries of nutritional science.
Judges will look at how your research project has the potential for a positive impact on the nutrition industry, based on the following criteria:
- How the research project is designed to address a genuine consumer demand, nutrition requirement, policy issue or healthcare risk
- Whether the research has provided solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer-reviewed data to back up these findings
- Evidence of good research methodology, analysis, and findings consistent with best practices
- The potential for commercial applications or wide-sweeping changes in the industry on the back of research
What gives your research project the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click to download
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now open for the 2024 NutraIngredients Awards! Submit your entry below.
The deadline to enter is Monday 5th February, 2024 at 11:55pm CET, Paris.
- Once all entries are received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- Our 2024 finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2024.
- Our 2024 winners will be announced during an awards' presentation in Geneva on the Wednesday, 15th May 2024.