Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within
On the back of heightened global interest in health and wellness, the concept of ‘beauty-from-within’ has gained fresh impetus in recent years. Our Ingredient of the Year category for beauty from within looks to celebrate the best the industry has to offer in tailored nutritional solutions to maintain and enhance skin, nail and hair care across all age groups.
- Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common ageing issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
Entries for The NutraIngredient Awards, Ingredient of the Year categories are required to have the ingredient in a finished product that is commercially available in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for 2021. The 2021 winners & finalists have now been announced. Take a look at the full list here
Want to be kept in the loop about the 2022 NutraIngredients Awards, click on the button below to register your interest & get the latest updates.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists was confirmed and notified in March 2021.
- The winner was announced during our online awards presentation on Wednesday, 12th May 2021.