Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function
Our award for Ingredient of the Year in the Cognitive Function category aims to celebrate the best ingredients dedicated to supporting cognition, memory, alertness, and other cognitive processes. All ingredients specifically designed for and marketed with brain health applications are eligible for entry into this award. From ingredients aimed at ageing populations through to solutions for office workers looking for a little extra help on the day job, this award celebrates ingredients designed to meet the specific demands of the cognitive health category.
Our Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer-reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use in final product
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click to download
Entries for The NutraIngredients Awards, Ingredient of the Year categories are required to have the ingredient in a finished product that is commercially available in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for 2024.
- Once all entries are received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- Our 2024 finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2024.
- Our 2024 winners will be announced during an awards' presentation in Geneva on the Wednesday, 15th May 2024.