Product of the Year: Omega-3
Consumer demand for, and knowledge of, omega-3s has risen spectacularly in recent years – leading to a raft of innovation and new product launches or omega-3 containing products. This award looks to reward the brightest and best branded or own-label supplements, foods and beverages containing omega-3 as a core ingredient.
Our judging panel will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Whether your product meets a genuine consumer demand, and how relevant the core ingredient is in meeting this demand
- Evidence that the product works for its specified use, including peer reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- Brand recognition and the commercial success of your product, including evidence of strong retail and consumer interest or listings of your product.
- Packaging ease of use and design, including appeal and ease of use, novelty
- Evidence of that your product and its delivery system(s) has no, or beneficial, impact on bioavailability (especially if citing single ingredient data).
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category, click to download
Entries for The NutraIngredient Awards, Product of the Year categories are required to have the finished product commercially available in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed for the 2024 NutraIngredients Awards. The 2024 finalists have now been announced. Take a look at the full list here
- Once all entries are received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2024.
- The winners will be announced in Wednesday 15th May 2024.