Today’s start-ups and spin-outs are the future major players of the industry. In this award, we look to celebrate the best new companies blazing the trail in the nutrition and health market. From university spin-outs and one-man outfits making a big impact to incubators and fast-growing new companies about to make it big, this award rewards new ideas, the potential for change, and commercial success in companies established in the past 5 years.
Our judges will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Be a start-up, incubator, spin-out or new company that has been trading less than three years
- Able to demonstrate sound science, research, and/or technological developments that back up your business
- Commercial potential or success: Evidence of commercial interest, success, or potential market applications (if not yet launched)
Commercial potential or success: Evidence of commercial interest, success, or potential market applications (if not yet launched)
- Whether the idea, product or initiative has potential to be a ‘game changing’ innovation in the developing personalised nutrition space
What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category,
click to download
Entries for The NutraIngredients Awards, Start-Up Award category are required to be an active company in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now open for the 2023 NutraIngredients Awards. Deadline to enter is Monday 23rd January, 2023.
- Once all entries are received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in March 2023.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 3rd May, 2023.